Gadgets seem to get faster, thinner and more powerful as years pass by. With the evolution of devices comes money and energy-saving features which are considered to be more important than having the slickest or thinnest item in the market. More and more people are becoming aware about the negative environmental impact of electronic devices and so, companies are finding ways to cater to the demands of having a more eco-friendly line of devices.
Take a look at the following types of green devices which will be rolled out in the market this year.
- Charging devices such as the Bracketron Stone GreenZERO Charger that save energy by shutting itself off once the device is powered up.
- An LED light bulb that is inexpensive but still delivers the brightest light for your home or office.
- The Nest Learning Thermostat, a sleek and functional device that could cool off your electric bill.
- GE Green Mobile Power Station which is part power strip, part surge protector and part USB hub which can be used to manage power for a range of other devices.
- The SolarKindle Lighted Cover is an amazing protector for the Amazon Kindle. This charges the reader with the use of solar power and illuminates the gadget with an LED light.
A lot of innovative green devices are slated to be introduced this year. If you are interested in acquiring one, I highly suggest that you do your own research, like what you will do when checking out the best phlebotomy training courses, to help you find the green device that will appeal to you.